Thursday, February 8, 2007

February Netcast Update

It's been a while since I posted my list of netcasts.  I've had less time of late to listen to netcasts so my regularly scheduled netcasts have dwindled.  Here is a list of those I listen to on a regular basis:

This Week in Tech - Leo Laporte hosts a roundtable discussion of the news of the week.  Great one-stop-shopping for all noteworthy tech/geek happenings.

This Week in Media - Content creation and politics.  Everything from discussions of DRM to the latest news about the Red camera.

Windows Weekly - Really more like Microsoft Weekly.  Despite working here, there's a lot I don't know about.  It's also fun to hear someone else's perspective on what we do.

The HDTV Podcast - The latest in HDTV news and equipment reviews.  Only 1/2 hour. 

A few notable mentions that I listen to when I have extra time:

The Dice Tower - Best board gaming netcast I've found.

Security Now - The world of computer security in layman's terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment